Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 What effect will the drought have this season?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tbone
Ausbass Member

438 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2018 :  09:35:25  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just started a new job at prospect. When I sort out my hours I'll some back Creek's between Richmond and blacktown
cheers
Go to Top of Page

matt17
Ausbass Member

48 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2018 :  00:12:05  Show Profile Send matt17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Checked out a little spot up the back of the Colo over the weekend. The water was low and clear, all the usual holes were unrecognisable. With the BOM predicting below average rainfall over spring and possible El NiŮo forming it's shaping up to be another tough season (in Sydney anyway).

Matt
Go to Top of Page

timax
Ausbass Member

316 Posts

Posted - 20/10/2018 :  18:15:26  Show Profile  Visit timax's Homepage Send timax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wonder how the latest rains have changed things. Crazy amount of water around now.
Go to Top of Page

lastworm
Ausbass Member

123 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2018 :  08:45:19  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I went out yesterday on the upper Nepean, plenty of water thatís for sure and it seems a lot of the weed is now dying off. Didnít get a single touch all day and covered a heap of water, but I was fishing surface only for most of the day. One thing I did see that was really disappointing was hundreds of huge carp thrashing around in the shallows. Never seen so many in one spot at once. Donít think they were feeding because in my desperation to catch something I couldnít get them to take a plastic grub. Pretty creepy when youíre powering over a big sand bank just in sunrise and thereís carp up to about 8kg shooting around right under the kayak.

Anyway, still no season opener for me, but it was good to test out the watersnake.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000