Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sponsors and Competitions
 Competitions
 Damiki Give Away Sep - Oct
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RonR
Ausbass Member

891 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2012 :  20:19:45  Show Profile Send RonR a Private Message
Some good fish! Did they they all swim away?

Go to Top of Page

Gorilla Bass
Ausbass Member

84 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  12:48:29  Show Profile Send Gorilla Bass a Private Message
ninja you r agresive. well i treat bass respectful and let them go. your argument doesnt make sense to me. bass live when released. no worries about it. you r tryin to compare catch release to killin, but it doesn't. each to own but you need a chill pill. bass and others can be recaptured many times. have you heard of tag recapture studies??? they wouldnt work if bass died. anyway you are holding your fish so close it hard to see the full 48. also i measure to fork FL not total length as the tail can bend around as much as old bananas. please post more friendly. lets keep the site troll free "a person who either intentionally or pointlessly yells and swears and insults someone with no purpose". hope to see more happy posts with good fish from you in future. gbass

Edited by - Gorilla Bass on 07/11/2012 15:09:10
Go to Top of Page

wilbur
Ausbass Member

193 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  21:05:15  Show Profile  Visit wilbur's Homepage Send wilbur a Private Message
jaywruck, CRACKER fish mate ! well done

wilbur
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000