Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Boats, Kayaks, Canoes & Fishing Equipment
 Fishing Tackle
 Okuma HF60 hydrogen reel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

new dimension
Ausbass Member

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2018 :  09:22:19  Show Profile Send new dimension a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G'day all

Off topic so apology in advance. Some time ago (5 to 10 years ago) I received an Okuma HF hydrogen reel. I have never used it, my wife may have used it twice. Anyhow I know bugger all about it and was hoping someone on here may have used/know of them?

I believe it's about 3000-4000 size and was intending to use it to spin for Trevally. It's gear ratio is only 4:1 which is a little low but that's not make or break for me.

So does anyone know anything about its performance?

Thanks in advance

new dimension
Ausbass Member

19 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2018 :  09:24:31  Show Profile Send new dimension a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I forgot to add that I received it as a gift and there is no info on the net that I can find
Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

640 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2018 :  16:48:49  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Canít help you with exact detail Grant but I do have an oldish Okuma in the shed and while it was okay for the price it is far heavier than similar stuff made by the big players ie Shimano and Daihatsu.
Cheers
Ken
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000