Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Boats, Kayaks, Canoes & Fishing Equipment
 Fishing Tackle
 Pompadour micros
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Titfish
Ausbass Member

Australia
602 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2017 :  23:13:08  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I picked up a couple of these today. Sorry no pic but have a look on the Jackall site. They look the goods. It's a shame I won't get to use them for another month or two.

Like a lot of my lures. They might not catch fish but geez I do have a sexy looking tackle box.

Ken

lastworm
Ausbass Member

74 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2017 :  16:35:19  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got one last week, they look unreal. Hopefully means I can get at least one fish this season...
Go to Top of Page

timax
Ausbass Member

306 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2017 :  18:58:28  Show Profile  Visit timax's Homepage Send timax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It all comes down to them starting their action with the shortest retrieve. Ill be interested in what you think even with a test cast.
Go to Top of Page

Johnny_k
Ausbass Member

111 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2017 :  18:20:08  Show Profile  Click to see Johnny_k's MSN Messenger address Send Johnny_k a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I havnt caught anything on one yet but then again I havnt had a hit on the surface at all this season haha
they cast well and have a awesome action
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000