Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sponsors and Competitions
 Competitions
 Duff Rod Aug - Oct Winner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Site Administrator

Australia
260 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2014 :  15:58:32  Show Profile Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

I would like to apologise for the delayed announcement. There was a little mix up with the final details in the slection.

Congrats to JMO on being selected as the winning entry from AusBass. I have already sent you a PM regarding the next steps.

Steve will post up a response shortly.

Regards,

Dom

JMo
Ausbass Member

232 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2014 :  10:47:29  Show Profile Send JMo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cannot believe it. Thought that comp was not going to be called. Cheers Dom and obviously Steve! I am stoked. Here's to Ausbass, Steve Duff and Duff Rods!
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

684 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2014 :  21:33:42  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yah well done mate.

Must be a bad internet connection :-/
Go to Top of Page

snag
Ausbass Member

788 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2014 :  22:45:56  Show Profile Send snag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Top effort well done JMo
Go to Top of Page

Bass1
Ausbass Member

2204 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2014 :  09:04:22  Show Profile  Visit Bass1's Homepage Send Bass1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well desered, cracking report, that big bass so early ruined your season :-) but this will make it sweeter.
Go to Top of Page

Dishley
Ausbass Member

1657 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2014 :  14:01:53  Show Profile Send Dishley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice, a matching pair
Go to Top of Page

JMo
Ausbass Member

232 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2015 :  16:16:06  Show Profile Send JMo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The comps are dead? ;) they certainly seemed to help inspire stories, chatter and general traffic over Ausbass.
BTW - never did receive the rod for the winning entry. hope all is well Steve D. :)
Admin - let's try to get something happening from start of season to re-invigorate the site.
Back to the salmon, bream and snapper (I wish...)
Jmo
Go to Top of Page

Bass1
Ausbass Member

2204 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2015 :  10:32:12  Show Profile  Visit Bass1's Homepage Send Bass1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes the comps did create a lot of traffic, It takes time and energy to put reports together and a token prize every so often is a reward for effort
Go to Top of Page

Gorilla Bass
Ausbass Member

84 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2015 :  10:41:42  Show Profile Send Gorilla Bass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ewes fella alway win the prize tho !! ha ha ha lol lol give a gorilla bass a go once time :-%

g -buss
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000